<VV> Corvair Surprises

Mike Jacobi mjacobi@comcast.net
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:32:33 -0500

While on vacation in the Dallas Texas area, I happened to discover a huge junk
yard devoted solely to 30s through 60s autos.  And low and behold, there were
several Corvairs sitting in some brush.  So over I went and was looking em
over when I heard an odd buzzing noise.  You guessed it, a big rattlesnake was
basking on a pile of tires a few feet away.  After beating a hasty retreat I
complained to the yard manager only to be informed that they don't worry about
the snakes, cause they're real efficient rat catchers!

Mike J
63 Vair Spyder Convert