<VV> Discoveries!!

OPENHABIT@aol.com OPENHABIT@aol.com
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:20:57 EST

   My 64 sedan just took a dump. The old Chevy truck is about used up, and it
is getting too cold for the bike. To get to work and back I needed something
with four wheels. One of my coworkers told me he knew of someone with a deal.
A 92 F_-_- Taurus with 230,000 on it that is still running well. I got it for
$300, and it passed Virginia State inspection the first time through. The best
part is what the wife found inside. $10 in loose change! An I still haven't
pulled the back seat yet! Not too shabby. $300 car with a $10 rebate!
Gary