<VV> Corvair for sale!

Fixem4u@aol.com Fixem4u@aol.com
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:01:23 EST

Hello,
My name is Chris and i live on the south side of chicago, i found your web
site after searching the internet , i recently acquired a 1966  Chevy Corvair
and i really dont have a need for it( i know nothing about  them!)  i was
wondering if you had a classified add or you could point me  in the right direction
to selling it...  thanks for any info!

its a 1966 Corvair  2 door in need of restoration ( all most interior  parts
are there but not installed), it did run but it has been in storage for  over
10 years! so i dont want to just start it up! Asking price is $1200.00  o.b.o
(708)514-0643 (after 5pmCST)

thanks again

Chris

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of corvair1.jpg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of corvair2.jpg]