<VV> Headlight aiming

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:22:58 -0500

Found the procedure:

Bill

1. HOW TO CHECK AND ADJUST HEADLIGHTS.
1. 	Park your car on a flat surface in front of a flat vertical wall.

2. 	If your vehicle normally tows a trailer, make sure it is attached to your car.

3. 	Turn on the headlights and park about 1 foot from the wall. Use masking tape to mark the center of each headlight.

4. 	Move the car 25 feet back and mark the headlights again.

5. 	The correct position of each light is 2 inches below and to the right of the tape strip.

6. 	If you car has four headlight instead of two, the high beam should be centered on the tape.

7. 	Using a Phillips screwdriver, make adjustments to the headlights by turning the screw on top