<VV> Media blasting

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:28:48 -0500

Would someone with experience in this area post some information on this since
I know nothing about it.  I had my 67 coupe repainted and it turned out awful.
Probably the only help for it now is to have it media blasted and repainted,
but I don't know anything about what the prep work etc. entails, what has to
be removed, cost etc. The car is a relatively rust free Arizona car, but had
been repainted several times, with several coats of paint.  Maybe someone with
experience in this area could give tell us what all this entails.  Thanks.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.