<VV> Long awaited apology (non-Corvair) (humor?)

Macdonald David dmacd_us@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:11:46 -0800 (PST)

I've read the report multiple times and it's obviously
a cover-up.

Here are the obvious omissions:

1) Even though there are multiple eye witnesses who
reported seeing a second car hit the shrub the report
does not even mention the possibility of a second car.
Why were these reports ignored?

2) The report ignores the appearance of smoke on the
grassy knoll nearby. Where did the smoke come from?

Now, suddenly, we have a person confessing to the
crime and agreeing with the official version.
Coincidence? I think not. The intent here is to fool
us into thinking the crime has been solved while the
true perpetrators remain at large and our shrubbery
remains at risk.

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that people
are so gullible to be taken in by both the bogus
report and obviously trumped up confession.

David