<VV> Finds we've found i.e. Sex, Drugs, Rock n Roll......(humor)

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:02:03 -0600

At least she was well lubed... ggg

I know of someone who was having fun on the side, and one night started out
in the car and moved into the house only to return to her car and find her
clothes neatly folded and placed in the drivers seat by her husband.
Divorce papers soon followed.  (no relation to me)

Keith Hammett