<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1428 - 11 msgs

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:05:53 -0800

At 08:18 hours 12/07/2004 -0500, Coneheads2001@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 12/6/2004 11:42:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:
>
>That's  why he was King.
>

>tony..
>

>He must be King, e's not covered in sh*t.  Help, help I'm being  oppressed!

"Bad Zoot... bad bad Zoot!   She must be punished, with a spanking!"

"And then....  the oral s*x."

  "Well, maybe I can stay a bit longer..."

I want my own castle...  with nuns and a moat and the wizard who is called
"Tim".     And a grail, of course.   And a 6-bay garage around back to park
the Vairs, none of which contain drug paraphernalia or underwear or dead
animals... that I know of.

tony..