<VV> broken spark plugs - now I've done it...

Chris King sea_king65@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:23:30 -0500

Hi all,

I picked up a nasty, rusty Corsa turbo to play with and promptly broke it.
I removed the spark plugs so I could see whether the engine was stuck and
managed to break two of them off in the head.  I have picked up a large
screw extractor (larger than my drill is capable of taking, so I have to
find something there, too) to try to get the threaded part out, but wanted
to verify first whether this was a good idea, or whether I should pull the
heads and take them to someone who knows what they are doing.

On the plus side, the engine does turn.

http://home.ican.net/~24858/vairquest/newbeast/newbeast2.html

Chris King
Corsa Ontario
'65 Monza 110/pg that may inherit a Corsa drivetrain
'65 Corsa turbo (ex-140, I am pretty certain)

MSN. Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.