<VV> broken spark plugs - now I've done it...

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:38:41 -0500

This happened to me on my station wagon years ago.  I was able to get the
broken plug threads out by using a LOT of heat from an acetylene torch.
The easy out wouldn't move it without the heat.  I didn't have to take
the top shroud off to do this.

John Ryall