<VV> broken spark plugs - now I've done it...

Chris King sea_king65@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:55:52 -0500

Hmmm.  I have an ineffective propane torch I have tried to use in the past.
What all would I set fire to if I used this?  :)

Chris King

>This happened to me on my station wagon years ago.  I was able to get the
>broken plug threads out by using a LOT of heat from an acetylene torch. The
>easy out wouldn't move it without the heat.  I didn't have to take
>the top shroud off to do this.
>
>John Ryall

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft.
SmartScreen Technology.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.