<VV> Hemmings Disses Corvair!!!!

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:33:25 EST

Chuck,

That's great.  Can we assume, since you know of this upcoming article, that
you and/or someone else who is knowledgeable about the Corvair is giving the
Hemmings writer the real scoop on our cars?  We all gripe about it after the
fact when someone writes something bad in ignorance.  This is an opportunity to
be proactive.

Doc