<VV> Acronym Help

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:23:46 -0500

Doug,

	I know of no dictionary-but I am sure some experts will let you
know..... and

We aren't laughing-the EUM (??), WBRT (Where's the Beef Racing Team) and
ULTRA (Used parts of highest quality, so they say) folks' humor is no
laughing matter... <VBG>

And don't hesitate to bug folks until someone answers the question.
Likewise, if you get an answer, let us know the answer (if it comes to you
off list and we don't see it).

Welcome to the list.

Chuck S
YS (Yenko Stinger) #73
BBRT (BoHunkBrosRacing Team)

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Foust [mailto:doufou@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:14 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Acronym Help

Been reading VV for months now, still can't figure out some of the insider
terminology and/or acronyms.  Is there a VV dictionary posted somewhere?  I
asked this question months ago and got no repply.  If not (and I don't mean
to hack anybody off here, really) you long-time guys might want to keep in
mind that the amateurs that sign on just don't get what you're talking about

when you use certain jargon.  Example, just read a string regarding EUM.
I'm sure E must mean "early" - maybe M is model - what is the U?  OK, all
you old-timers can stop laughing any time now.  It's a great site and
learning opportunity, just wish it could be a little more new-guy-friendly.

My 2 cents worth.
Doug Foust - Worthington, OH
64 vert 110PG