<VV> Turbo Odyssey Part 10 -- Top Down Cruise

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:24:56 -0500

My plan is to eventually buy a winch and power it off a booster pack; I have
picked out the winch and the booster pack I want, but I just haven't gotten
to the point of purchasing them.  And after all, who needs that stuff when
you have your 70 year old mom to push the car around?!

As far as the engine in the Vair stuff is concerned, the gutted car weighs
considerably less than a complete car, and the dummy powertrain is pretty
light.  I am more concerned about having the engine lid open on the highway
and cause a ton of sheetmetal damage than any weight and balance issues at
this point; I have always towed my hardtop nose first and haven't had a
problem with that as long as I load it forward on the trailer.

Anyway, I always thought you were supposed to trailer convertibles nose
forward.  ggggg

Norm