<VV> Was: More thanks/More questions, Now: ebay $19k 66 'vert (long)

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:42:23 -0600

On eBay unfortunately there's also the inevitable question of whether the
"check has cleared the bank" yet... i.e. did the high bidder belly up to
the bar in the end.  (I didn't look to see who won this one, so please
don't flame me... I'm not impuning his integrity!)

Dave Morris