<VV> Was: More thanks/More questions, Now: ebay $19k 66 'vert (long)

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:46:28 -0800

Mike told me last night that he already has his deposit and that the
buyer is already arranging for covered transportation back east - Lon

www.corvairunderground.com