<VV> Was: More thanks/More questions, Now: ebay $19k 66 'vert (long)

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:44:42 -0800

Todd - Just saw Mike and Diane Peters last night (It was thier car) They
didn't do the Ebay listing, thier friend Lee did and he might not have
had all the facts. Most of the numbers I've seen listed for 1966 Corsa
180 converts is under 300 - In which case that would make it very rare -
rarer than a 69 convertible.. The "rarest" statement caught my eye too. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com