<VV> Was eBay $19k 66 'vert (long); Now Classification/Rarity

ChiefTAM@aol.com ChiefTAM@aol.com
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:52:59 EST

I agree, and sorry to all for starting all of this, but I was originally
just challenging the seller (or whoever wrote the ad) on their statement that
the 66 Corsa Turbo Convert was the rarest of all Corvairs.

When you get down to it, any car is worth only what someone will pay for  it,
and more often than not, emotion plays more of a part that actual  rarity.
I'm just happy to possess both a 1969 Monza Convertible in LeMans  Blue with
50,000 original miles and a 1965 Corsa Turbo Convertible in Sierra  Tan!  Don't
plan on selling them, so I guess it doesn't really matter how  rare they are
or what they are worth (other than to set value for the  insurance company).

Todd
Texas