<VV> Was eBay $19k 66 'vert (long); Now Classification/Rarity

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:07:13 EST

Hi Todd,

There is no need to apologize in my opinion.  This topic is both interesting
and enough on topic for Corvairs that it is appropriate.  (I am not always
appropriate.)

I don't think that anyone can disagree that pretty much anything is worth
what someone is willing to pay for it.  That doesn't keep me from being amazed in
certain instances.

Doc
~~~~~~~~