<VV> 65 Corsa Coupe

Vic Howard vichoward@frontiernet.net
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:52:06 -0700

I just purchased a donor car so I can convert my 66 Monza to a 4 speed. It
is a 65 Corsa coupe without an engine but the seller claims it originally
came with a turbo although he removed a 140 from it before selling it to me.
I copied the information on the plate that describes it but don't know how
interpret these codes.

ST 65-10737  LCS1003    Body

   TR 733                   E-E     Paint

         2 LS   3C

         40

Can someone tell me what these mean?

The body doesn't show any dents but has some evidence of bondo work just
below the front windshield
and also below the rear wind screen.  I plan to part out the car after I
remove all the necessary parts to make the conversion. All the glass looks
good as do the doors, engine lid and trunk lid. I haven't look under it yet
but there is no evidence of rust in the quarter panels or door pillars that
I can see.
Anyone interested in parts, let me  know what you need and I'll tell you if
I have it and what condition it is in.
Vic Howard
Pres. Vegas Vairs
66 Monza coupe
61 Rampside
65 Corsa coupe (parts)
(2) 61 rampside (parts)

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of Stripes_and_border_dark_off.gif]