<VV> '65 Corsa turbo distributor question

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:43:30 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2004 10:58:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bbacher@insightbb.com writes:

> I've heard and read of the importance of making sure I have the right
> distributor (and dist. parts) for my '65 180 turbo Corsa.  OK, I understand
> that.  My question is:  how can I tell that I have the right parts in hand?
> Do they look different than the wrong parts?  If you can just tell me where
> to read that info, I'll be happy.  I just can't find it in the books I have.

*
Just go to my Tech reference page...it's all there!

http://members.aol.com/abelink/disdata.jpg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V
Somewhere between Reno, NV.  and Coos Bay, Or.