<VV> 14" vs. 15" wheels

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:36:40 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2004 5:32:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jmac2112@adelphia.net writes:

> I've got a 1965 Monza coupe, far from roadworthy, and I've been searching
> in
> vain for 14 x 6" wheels for it.  I've seen a few 15" wheels in the local
> junkyards, and while I know that they will work, I've sort of been assuming
> that they would give a harsher ride.  Can anyone comment on this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John McMahon

********

Weight of the wheels [ unsprung weight]  matters....TIRES  can cause the
"harsh ride"

Do not buy  "premium" tires [ more plys, more steel, etc. ]

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V
Somewhere between Reno, NV.  and Coos Bay, Or.