<VV> Accurate numbers?

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 00:08:00 EST

In a message dated 12/12/04 8:20:43 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
thebigwave@comcast.net writes:

> I'd hate to have everyone think it is inaccurate because
> I copied down one number wrong for the last introduction paragraph.

Dave,
I'm sorry that you have taken offense to my finding an error, but having
found the error on the first number I checked, it didn't set a good precedent for
the following breakdown. In addition, you imply that all the 65/66 Corsa
breakdown that followed your Corsa total was based on your Corsa total, which would
have biased all the quantities.

Now that you have explaind that your total of different versions does in deed
equal the actual total, I believe your numbers to be accurate within the
parameters you have set.
Regards,
Bob Helt