<VV> Rarest Corvair

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:52:08 -0500

I didn't overhear the conversation, and I am just now catching up on my vv
posts so maybe this has already been covered, but my bet would be Mark
Corbin and # 5999.  I realize that he donated the car to the CPF, but the
offer could have been made before he did that, and to my understanding, it's
still in his garage.  Mark, if that was you, you are a better man than I.
If I had that car and someone offered me $89k the sucker would be gone.

Norm Witte