<VV> Australian p.s.i.? (humor)

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:34:50 EST

Hi Bill,

The reason for this seeming discrepancy is that, as we all know, Australia is
the "Continent Down Under" and things are upside down.  If you flip the
number "30" over, you still have 30.  If you flip the number "26" over, you have
59.  While 30 PSI is higher than optimum, it is still much closer to the proper
number than 59 PSI would be when the specs are viewed in Australia.

Pretty simple, huh?

Doc
'60 Vette; '61 Rampside; '64 Spyder; '65 Greenbrier; '66 Corsa; '67 Nova SS;
'68 Camaro ragtop