<VV> Armstrong Shocks

JWCorvair@aol.com JWCorvair@aol.com
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:38:23 -0500

I was looking at some old literature I have, reading about Bill Corey and the Armstrong shocks he was offering. (One picture shows Corey showing a cross section illustration of the shocks to Carol Shelby. Apparently Shelby has some involvement with Corvair performance tuning.) Back to the Armstrong shocks: Has anyone had experience with the shocks or have any additional information about the shocks? I am curious about the history and technical specifications of the shocks more than anything else.

Regards,

Joe White
62 Sedan
Corsa, RMC member