<VV> LQQKING for TWO Corvairs to buy

scott morehead smorehead@lycos.com
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:15:53 -0500

Two friends in need of convertibles.  The listing below is looking for a 66 Convertible and the other friend looking for any year convertible, both great daily drivers.  Both future owners in the DFW area of Texas.  Thanks in advance.  If you have what Will needs please contact him direct at the number below.  Any other great convertibles any years around DFW contact me off list at this email address and note corvair in the subject line.  Many thanks

Maybe you can help me. I plan to buy a very good condition [for parade duty, not show] '66 Monza Conv, 110, auto, late next summer. I prefer to buy an option on one and let the seller keep it in his garage until I get my facility built. Please let me know if you find one, OK? Thanks! CORSA and North Texas Corvair Assn member Will Smith, Allen, TX, 972-390-7552

Scott Morehead