<VV> No Corvairs at B-J

Bill and Pat Kronen billpat@telusplanet.net
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:35:41 -0700

Just had a strange feeling of rejection....sort of like the poor
stepsister, Cinderella.  Happened to be surfing the auto net and logged
on the Barrett-Jackson site.  In their listing of auction cars for the
January 2005 sale at Scottsdale....not one Corvair to be found.  It was
like being told you're not good enough...not worthy of going to the
ball,  you don't have a gown and you're covered in soot.  But then came
another thought....we are privileged to know better, can look beneath
the surface and see the princess that lurks there.  We don't need to go
to the ball since we already have the glass slipper.     OK so I have
too much time on my hands.  But it was an interesting moment.
Bill