<VV> No Corvairs at B-J

Mike Ioanes mioanes@woh.rr.com
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:55:51 -0500

They have sold a Corvair or two...I remember reading of one in Autoweek
several years ago.  An early convertible, not a Spyder, not a Senior
concours car, selling in the $5K range.  Didn't seem outrageous.  No doubt
they're commission-driven and would rather sell Don Johnson's 'Cuda for way
too much $.  Whenever I watch cars being auctioned on the Speed Channel, I
have to think "these people have LOTS of expendable income", maybe more
money than sense.
A true example of anything being worth what someone will pay for it.  Thank
your lucky stars the people who buy & sell cars there haven't discovered
Corvairs yet.
Mike Ioanes