<VV> Different(ial) Opinions

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:23:52 -0500

Perhaps the following would be pertinent.....

Ignoranus (n): A person who's both stupid and an
a**hole.

Chuck S
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Underwood [mailto:tonyu@roava.net]
 Corvair sheet metal is stiff stuff and hard to straighten once bent; I have
no ambitions to finding out any more additional details as to how much it
will withstand in a traffic accident, so I tend to avoid such pitfalls as
playing "king of my lane" on the highways.

The VA DMV used to have a paragraph .... which was called "failure to avoid
an avoidable accident".
Not sure if it remains on the books or not, but it sure could come in handy
as an educational tool for those ass-holes who would crumple somebody's
sheet metal before they'd give up their "rightful place" on the highways.

tony..