<VV> powerglide bushing question

Ken Wardlow kwardlow1@cox.net
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:24:41 -0700

I need to know the proper orientaion of the front pump bushing.The bushing
has  a small  hole in one side,for lubrication,
and in the snout of the pump housing there is a smaller hole and a larger
hole.The larger hole is about the same size
as the hole in the bushing,so I am pretty sure that the bushing lines up
with the larger hole.I just want to make sure.I looked in both the 60&65
shop manuals but it only says to correctly orient the bushing in the pump
housing.I should have
have paid closer attention,but when driving this bushing out,I did not
realize it had this lubrication hole in it,as none
of the other bushings had a lube hole in them.
Thanks,
Ken Wardlow