<VV> Larry Claypool vacuum cleaner blowups

Clark Hartzel chartzel@comcast.net
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:37:46 -0500

Carol and I just retired our tank Electrolux and I contacted Larry to see if
he'd want it as the Chesapeake Corvair entrant in his annual event. He
responded that he hasn't done these blowups since '86.
Harry Yarnell

Isn't it depressing to see what has happened to a fun loving happy-go-lucky
guy after getting married and having a couple of kids?  BORING!
Clark Hartzel (married with a couple of kids and a couple of grandkids)