<VV> Here's a link to a picture of the unknown spacer on the rear suspension of my 64 Spyder

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:07:17 -0700

I mentioned that I purchased a pair of clark's aluminum bearings and I
didn't know where the spacer went.  Two people responded and said "we don't
see a spacer in our assembly book" SO... I looked in my assembly book and
don't see the spacers.  BUT... Here they are (click on the pictures to get a
larger photo displayed):

http://www.flatfendertj.com/spacer/spacer.html

The spacers were mounted on the studs of the rear A arms between the A arm
and the brake backing plate.

Can anyone shed some light on these?  Should they be there?  I (like others)
don't see them in my assembly manual.

Kind Regards,

Joe West