<VV> Saddle Interiors

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:33:14 -0000

> According to my 1965 dealer showroom album, the following colors were
> available with saddle interior: Tuxedo Black, Ermine White, Medeira
> Maroon,
> Sierra Tan, Cameo Beige and Cypress Green. You could also get saddle with
> two
> tone combinations on four doors of Sierra Tan/Cameo Beige and Cypress
> Green/Cameo Beige (First color body/Second Roof).

That's odd - the 65 brochure I have has a *picture* of an evening orchid car
with a saddle interior. Whether it was an option or not, it is what looks
best!

Did they get this wrong just for the brochure? That wouldn't surprise me,
because in the same brochure there is a picture of a car with an all-red
dashboard (including the bits that were silver or black on all cars, as far
as I know).

That leads me to surmise that either a) there were mistakes in the
brochures; or b) that the brochures were printed before the options for 65
were finalised.

Anyone care to comment?

Cheers

Alan