<VV> AD - ART ON WHEELS (CORVAIRS & MORE)

artonwheels@cox.net artonwheels@cox.net
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:23:44 -0500

Hello all...Looking for last-minute holiday gift ideas for your favorite car enthusiast?  An Art On Wheels frame package makes a great stocking stuffer!  Custom Personal Car Art at below-retail prices.  YOUR Car...YOUR Pictures...Framed YOUR Way!

Our Gift Certificates start at just $100, and theres still time to take advantage of our December holiday offer that saves you an extra $10 on all frame purchases!  Check out our website at www.artonwheels.net , then just give us a call to get started.  And please be sure to share our flier with your friends  your referrals are greatly appreciated.

My Vair-y best to everyone.  Hope your holidays are wonderful.

Rod
66 Monza Convt.  hoping Santa brings me some new shoes!

Rod Murray
Art On Wheels
Custom Photo & Memorabilia Framing for YOUR Vehicle!
1-949-713-9132