<VV> Portland CORSA convention

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:50:04 -0500

Rich
Still Planning to be at Portland. From what the people at the employment
service told me, I should be working by Jan 3. Then I have to negotitate
being gone for a week when I haven't even had the job for 6 months or
so....Some employers understand that you had a life BEFORE you go to work
for them, sometimes not.

At any rate, I only need transportation from Salem to the Convention and
back, as we will be staying with my sister in law. If Chuckster needs a
vehicle, I can always rent a vehicle, or perhaps my sister in law has one I
can use.  I have no burning desire to be in any given moving event. I am
happy to compare my self against other Corvair drivers, as Chevy Chase said
in Caddyshack, "by Height".

So if that's all that's keeping Chuckster from coming to Portland, I'm sure
he could use Blue 2.  However, if he is to retain his status as "frontman",
he probably should drive what ever rat beast that Deckrug drags up there.
And, if he tears it up enough, Matt probably has enough ULTRA parts
available for a quick engine swap or whatever in the pits.

If I can't make Portland, there's not anybody gonna be more urinated upon
than I.

One thing for sure, I'll quit whatever job I have before I miss Buffalo in
2006.

HANK