<VV> Portland CORSA convention

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:11:03 EST

In a message dated 12/22/2004 6:52:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:
So if that's all that's keeping Chuckster from coming to Portland, I'm sure
he could use Blue 2.  However, if he is to retain his status as "frontman",
he probably should drive what ever rat beast that Deckrug drags up there.
And, if he tears it up enough, Matt probably has enough ULTRA parts
available for a quick engine swap or whatever in the pits.

Not Blue 2 is for you, rides high and slow plus an added benefit it already
leans to the left GGGGG
 Besides Chuckster would be much happier in a car that has some power the
Turbo or if  I get the time and money to get  Blue 1 ready.
rich