<VV> Parts House was voltage regulator problem with "late model"

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:46:42 -0500

Keith
Don't have any experience with them yet. They haven't made it to my town, or
to Charlotte. They came over the Mtns from Tennesee, Now in some mountain
towns to the North (Lenoir, Morganton) and Morganton isn't but 26 miles NW
of me.

I applied to them online but haven't heard from them. If the jobs the
employment service have for me don't work out I will be going up there to
check one out.

    They are supposed to be coming to a town about 4 miles from me
(Cherryville), but they haven't even bought land yet. And things move slowly
here.  There has been a sign on a billboard in Lincolnton for 2 years that
says "Waffle House, coming soon", and since then we have had a Fatz Cafe
open, and a Sonic to open in a few weeks.  Where the Awful House is I have
no clue. <G>

BTW, I have never been much of a fan of Pep Girls, Minnie, Flo and Slack.
Biggest problem with them is the same as with Retard auto. They can't keep
any good people in the parts dep't because they don't pay anything.  If you
know a kid who wants to get in the parts business, it's a good place to
start. Spend a few years, learn what's going on, then move to NAPA or a
jobber and make some money.

HANK