<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1502 - 11 msgs

kenfran@comcast.net kenfran@comcast.net
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:02:42 -0600

I have been using the Rain-X windshield washer for a few months, and it does
seem to work well, although only where the wipers sweep, the rest of the
windshield stays dirty. But the wiper area is enough to be able to see well
in rain, and I don't even have to put the wipers on.