<VV> Windshield Washer Fluid (Now cleanser?)

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:50:23 EST

Bob,

If memory serves me, Bon Ami Cleanser has an abrasive in it.  Granted, it is
a milder abrasive than most cleansers but I would still never use it on glass
or painted surfaces on a car.  Am I wrong about this?  Certainly, I would use
an appropriate polishing compound for scratches and such but a cleanser for
anti fog?  Is there a Bon Ami cleaner (not cleanser) that you are talking about?

Doc (Inquiring minds want to know.)