<VV> Re: bon ami

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:18:34 EST

if you look thru glass(at night worse),  you will see slight wear (hazy)
areas where wipers run. i had the problem with rainex also, on another car.
rainex was nice during day but night driving was worse for me.it did help in bug
removal .  first tried it on our trip to san jose convention from ny.  ok
daytime but gave up night driving with that car. tried it all to get rid of it (new
wipers, alcohol cleaner, amonia cleaners etc) that car got traded with the
same troubles.     a clean windsheild and new blades is as far as i dare now.
regards, tim colson