<VV> Re: Windshield Washer Fluid (Now cleanser?

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:36:29 -0600

While I was in college the first time, I had a night job working for a
Pontiac Dealer.  I detailed new cars before they were put on the lot.  We
used Bon Ami bars to clean all the glass.  It did  wonderful job.

Dennis