<VV> wagons

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:48:19 -0500

Not sure how many are on THIS list, but you're welcome to join the
yahoo!Groups! Lakewood_Monza List, where there's currently 37.  We're very
inactive ... Last msg on 12/1/04, and usually from new folks.

I do not know of a registry.

If I ever finish the paint on my Corsa, my lakewood is next.

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC Pres - 2005
65 Corsa 140 Coupe, 4spd, needs paint/mufflers (headers suck)
65 Monza 140 Vert, 4spd
61 Lakewood PG, Next project