<VV> Windshield Washer Fluid (Now cleanser?)

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:03:03 -0500

On "Two Guys Garage" a while back they were showing how to use RainX and
they said to use "Bar Keepers Friend" to clean the windshield first. I'm
assuming it is a  lot like "Bon Ami"? It is a light powder that goes
everywhere, but it does seem to clean glass without harm.

Marc Sheridan