<VV> Re: SHROUDS revisited _again _yet

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 23:13:52 EST

well happy holidays everyone.  my humble input on the shrouds situation is i
run shrouds but remove the doors and stats.  i just think it works good and
looks more professional under car. been doing that ever since i found it helped
my 64 spyders pinging in warmer weather(when / if we get it here in central
ny!)
the doors can be replaced just by putting the pins back in.  i tried blocking
the doors open with a slight crimp in side of shroud first and found that it
did help so thats how I came up with this idea.   regards,  have a happy,
merry, safe one,  tim colson