<VV> Re: LAKEWOOD MONZA GROUP and and

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 23:27:53 EST

way way back when i had 2 lakewoods on the road i registered with lakewood
monza group before i was told it was only for monza models of lakewwods. is/was
this true? and anyone know if they still have that group?  also the "100,000
mile" group? i have a dash plaque from them in my unorganized collection.
also any V I C E members please email me direct to get my list updated.  lots
of bounced emails on attempt to send out news to addresses given at last
"meeting".
also i bought clarks 64 4 door door panels in 61 colors recently and they
look superb. well worth it in my opinion.they along with padded dash and carpets
and headliner are going in the lakewood. hoping to find modern seats that i
like for it but may get the kits also and attempt heated seats under stock 64
covers on the bench seats.
regards tim colson
vice pres of vice
63 rampy
64 greenbrier in process
61 lakewood going fer 64 guts and trim(in process)