<VV> odds and ends, and a Merry Christmas to ya

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:33:48 -0800 (PST)

*sigh* sitting here with my sweet new book "How to
Keep Your Corvair Alive" by finch.  This is a great
book!  really got me thinking already...

I keep coming up with new ideas for my vair.  I
thought it was funny he talks about how you can work
on a vair pretty much anywhere.  I wish I had that
many places to go..the place I have it at now, my
buddies dad is already yelling at me to get it out of
his garage(keep in mind, I'm not here except for on
the weekends...and I'm usually busy then too...and
I've got the entire interior taken out, floor slightly
grinded(gonna POR it soon) the engine wants to come
out-but it's owner...me...is too dumb to figure it out
yet...and body has been worked on a bit...)

So I guess I could probably get a little more
work-time on it, but I don't know that that is his
problem.

I bet you've all experienced something like this yes?

so I'm just dreaming right now...about all of the
things to do to this car of mine..engine rebuild to
the original turbo(it's frozen solid), new original
paint job(there's a place in town here that has all
the original code books back to like...the 40s I
think), all of the suspension parts probably need
changed(at least the bushings)  plus I'm missing some
brackets in back for various things...

quite the job.  I'm just glad this car is complete for
the most part and not rusted through.  I was happy to
see all of the rockers are solid....and all of the
original tint windows none are cloudy or broken.

I'm so happy that I have such a great car(my 65 2dr
sport coupe turbo corsa)...I just wish I had any clue
where to go from here.

just ranting a bit... hope everyone is having a
wonderful Holiday Season

Ryan
1965 Corsa 2 dr Coupe

=====
..Yes I wish I could turn back the hands of time, and keep on lovin you..yes baby I could go back and do the things I forgot to do...-Fabulous Thunderbirds darn good tune!