<VV> Re:Xmas Present (corvair Content) I own one!

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 16:42:03 -0500

  So the EUM will recieve a new Windshield in the New Year.
> HANK

So Hank gets a piece of glass for Christmas.
I on the other hand, got a traffic signal! COOL! Yes, one of those big
yellow things with a red, green and yellow light in it! I've wanted one for
some time and damned if the Little Red Head didn't surprise me with one! Not
sure what I'm going to do with it but I have been told where it WON'T go.

Rick Norris

ps. So far not many people have noticed anything different at that
intersection, Doh!