<VV> Front Suspension Questions (LM Vert)

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 20:55:09 EST

In a message dated 12/25/2004 5:03:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hdflstf@earthlink.net writes:

> I'm looking into re-designing the lower A-Arm mounts for the
> Crown sway bar since they don't line up very well with the car lowered.
****

Mod the Chassis mounts!    Just make a plate to allow the SB  to move
forward....with the car on the ground.....you'll find the correct plane..

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V