<VV> Front Suspension Questions (LM Vert)

AKG hdflstf@earthlink.net
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:37:48 -0800

Nice thought but that really doesn't take care of the geometry for the a-arm
mounts.  The bolts are at an angle forward and outboard which causes the
bolts to rub on the through hole of the sway bar and the through hole of the
bracket.  Already tried going tighter which cracked the bushings.  Plan of
using threaded rod ends  and retain bushings on the bar only.

The Artful Dodger